Provided to Wexler CSD Ltd. customers as a free service is this self-assembled (Do-It-Yourself) 7" touchscreen Linux system that extends GENCON applications as follows:
- Load-sharing: Interconnects two GENCON networks to form an integral 14 generator-set max load-sharing system.
- Management: Automatically starts/stops gen-sets according to their common load using any GENCON load-sharing configuration, and alternates their activity in a way that tries to balance out their individual run-time count.
- Event logging: 100 time-tagged colored events.
- Data display: Simultaneous display of all GENCON measurements in a way that makes it easy to spot abnormalities.
- Remote supervision:
- On-site via a Modbus/TCP "Intranet" server.
- Off-site via a MQTT/TCP "Internet" client.
Genset B2 carries the load. Genset A1 would be started in 10 seconds as the bus load (55%) is excessive (> 54.9%).